Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Being Goofy!!

At Disney in January, with Goofy .... where Dreams Do Really Come True!!


My handsome husband started his weight loss journey immediately after we got home from hanging out with goofy!  Weighing in at 200 lbs, he still looked good but you should see him now, down 22 lbs (in 6 months - that's healthy weight loss), he looks marvelous! Pictures coming soon - he wants to lose a few more lbs, stay tuned for the before and after  shots.  He's getting his sexy back. All our friends and family know "We Are MonaVie" and so when they introduced a weight management product, he was already on board and ready to start RVLing a new him and getting his sexy back.

We share his story, track the journey and promote the MonaVie products on our facebook fan page "MoreThanJuice".  We're all in ... for life!  This product contains 19 fruits, including the acai berry and it has changed his life.  Each January we go to Disney, with our support system, R3Global and this year we brought my mother and my daughter. The weather may not have been the warmest for those wanting to sport their little teenie weenie bikini (Brandi the tanner) but we had a blast anyways.  (Note we're in long sleeves and hoodies).  It was mom's first trip to Florida and I'm happy to say it was with her "goofy" family.  Funny thing happened as we were leaving the gas station with the rental car heading to the airport.  If you ask my mom, I'm sure she'd say at the time "it wasn't funny" but my husband and I laughed so hard, we cried.  Brandi said to Brian as he pulled away "where you going"? I thought to myself what do you mean where are we going, she knew we were  heading to the airport. Brian said 'we're going home" - excited to start working on his weight loss dream.  Brandi said "what about Nana".  I turned my head around from the front seat, did a 180 and said "what do you mean what about Nana" and oh my gosh, she wasn't in the car, just as Brian was exiting the gas station and heading onto the freeway.  Stop, slam on the breaks, hope no one is  behind us, where is my mother?  Apparently, when I was in the gas station paying and Brian was pumping gas, she went inside because she saw a sign that said "souveniers/t-shirts here" and she had to grab that one last gift. I looked back and in the distance could see this cute little lady standing there looking all around for her family.  I was in tears and oh my ........ so was she.  It's a story you laugh at time and time again (well Brian, Brandi and I do anyways), Nana - not so sure (she says her son-in-law tried to leave her behind, it almost sounds like a country song).

So I asked her and Brandi just last month if they wanted to come to Disney again with us in January and perhaps hang out with the "goofy" guy again.  Brandi said "no, the weather suck", my mother said "I'm never going away with you guys again"....LOL  Come on now, free trip, food, fun in the sun and they still don't wanna come.  Let's see how they feel when Christmas nears.  Looking forward to sharing more of Brian's MonaVie RVL Weight Loss journey with our friends and family, next year at Disney, just us ....... being GOOFY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment