Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Back By Popular Demand!

Hi everyone, it's been awhile! I've taken a bit of a blogging break and am back .... by popular demand!   

Did you miss me? Well I've missed you, I've missed sharing my days and my thoughts with you. Some days good and some days not so good. 

The past two months have been a roller coaster ride and I'm glad to finally be getting off. My husband's teenaged daughter moved in with us and it's been quite a big adjustment.  I hurt myself exercising, can you even believe that, trying to get healthier and put myself out of commission for over five weeks now. I inflammed my C4 & C5 neck muscles causing the nerve hole to partially close and letting no blood flow through my arm. I woke up one morning and you know that feeling that your arm is asleep and you have to take your one arm to lift the other arm off the pillow. Well that's what happened to me, two days in a row, I didn't think anything of it. Then the next morning numbness and tingling, I actually thought I was having a heart attack or stroke. What a scary feeling. Anyways, after Dr's appointments and x-rays it was discovered that I had bursitis in my rotator cuff. Talk about pain! My family had to dress and undress me each day for over 2 weeks. I'm on the mend now. Thanks for asking! LOL

I'm doing something this year, I've never done before. Running! Okay, I lied, I ran when I chased my friends to the bus in school for the best seat. But I'm talking a fundraiser run, a 5 km run actually. We're doing the couch to 5 km training in 9 weeks. We're just a little behind schedule because of all the craziness and roller coaster rides these past few weeks but we are determined to finish our training and get this race done!  We're hoping to raise $100 each for the Rankin Cancer Run, feel free to sponsor us at the link below. (http://secure.rankincancerrun.com/donate/set-participant-id/participant-id/1062). 

Really looking forward to doing something in our Community! Something we've never done before!!!

Details of the run are:  

May 26, 2012, 10am

Grantham Lions Club

732 Niagara Street, St. Catharines

 If you wish to make an in memoriam donation, please mail a cheque to Rankin Cancer Run, 2 Maplewood Drive, St. Catharines, ON L2M 3P1. For any other inquiries, please email rundirector@rankincancerrun.com.

Now I've also got to share with you what a great experience my family and friends are having as we are sharing our MonaVie. Here's 39 reasons ... http://morethanjuice.blogspot.ca/2012/07/39-reasons-to-drink-monavie-acai-is.html
For more information on our products visit www.MoreThanJuice.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment