Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Few Good Men!


Seriously Brian - you thought these renovations would be complete in two weeks, ha! I knew better, most women do. We started October 13th and we are just nearing 90% completion now, 8 days into 2012. My husband admitted the other night, he didn't think it would take this long, he seriously thought they'd be done ... in 2 weeks! LOL 

So, in a nutshell and because I haven't written for quite some time, I felt the need to get back at it and share our progress with friends. The renovations consisted of two brand new bathrooms, new windows and doors, and one gutted out - let's start over and make a new sunroom. New flat roofing, moved around water tanks and appliances and all of this was done by just "A FEW GOOD MEN" ... Cyril, Brian and my father-in-law and you will see from the pictures below, they did a fabulous job. They were plumbers, electricians, roofers, carpenters and so much more. I'd recommend their expertise in renovations to any and everyone! Take a peek!! (These pictures are in no particular order - just uploaded all I've taken so far)



























































































Finally, we've just finished painting both bathrooms and we're down to the trim on the windows and doors. Final project is nearing completion. I know that when the spring comes and it's time to open the pool, the sunroom will be done. But, I have this wierd feeling, something's telling me ...... time to sell soon and buy new! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment