Thursday, September 29, 2011

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful!

I'm not really, well at least I don't think I am. Now my husband on the other hand tells me all the time that I am Beautiful. Geez, he's even sang it to me, but I'm pretty sure he was singing along with James Blunt. I don't hear him sing often but when I do and it's to such a lovely song, I smile! What is beautiful anyways? Is it all those darn gorgeous women in Hollywood or is being beautiful what's really on the inside?  They say "Beauty is Skin Deep", what does this mean? It is a physical characteristic not what's deep down in her soul. It's what inside that counts!
There is much that can be said about beauty.  Think about it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's this mean? You and I have different views on what we see as beautiful. Almost like a garage sale "one man's trash is another man's treasure"! 

I have met some very beautiful women in the past few years that I enjoy being around, spending time with, learning from them, growing with them. I'm not talking about beautiful on the outside. These women are truly a gift from God, in our lives and in our business.  They inspire me, they motivate me, they lift me up, they teach me, I respect them so much. Every chance that I get to be around them, I take advantage of it. I thank them deeply from the bottom of my soul for helping me grow in personal development these past few years. I thank them for helping me to become a better person. I am committed to becoming just like them, giving back to others what they have given us. I love them dearly with all my heart and soul and that's because they are beautiful both on the outside but more importantly on the inside. I look forward to the day when I can hear someone other than my husband say "Karen .... is beautiful"!

No comments:

Post a Comment